Package of all video courses Package of all video courses
The first type of video lessons is 4 videos : a video course for the development of body flexibility “Universal development course” consisting of three separate workouts. Каждая тренировка адаптирована к первоначальному уровню гибкости каждого человека.
Based on the experience of teaching since 2009, I will divide three main types of “initial” flexibility – that is, the flexibility with which people come to me, or with which they turn to me, wanting to buy a course: “zero”, “average”, advanced”.
This video course is specially adapted for these three main types of” initial ” flexibility. The duration of each workout ranges from 45 minutes to 75 minutes. As a gift to this training course you get a theoretical training of the whole method for an hour and a half.
The second type of video lessons is 5 videos: a video course for the development of body flexibility “Flexibility in 5 days”. Five short workouts with an average duration of about 5-6 minutes. Aimed at developing the mobility of different parts of the body every day, which will make the training process both comfortable and get rid of crepature sensations the next day.
There are 5 files included: 5 workouts, for every day of the week with Saturdays and Sundays off. It’s recommended that “zero” and “average” the level of “initial flexibility.” As a gift to this training course you get a theoretical training of the whole method for an hour and a half.
The third type of video lessons is 3 videos: a video course for the development of body flexibility “How to sit on the splits”. Twine is the secret dream of many athletes: yogis, dancers, people who are engaged in martial arts, artists…
This course includes three files: theory and two trainings, training of longitudinal and transverse twine. It comes with a free 31 minute theoretical lecture.
Fourth video course (1 video) this is a theoretical lecture about the effect of NUTRITION on stretching.
In 45 minutes you will learn how to eat properly to effectively develop the flexibility of the body.
There are no book quotes or paraphrases in the video, only EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION I received from personal experience.
WHAT, HOW and WHEN?
The video contains only specific tips to help you organise your diet and meal times:
- How do I stop depending on food?
- What is there to develop flexibility?
- When and how much can I eat?
- How to increase the effectiveness of the training process?
The video course gives only GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS:
- How to become more flexible and what to do for it?
- How to eat?
- Starve or not?
- How to alleviate the suffering of “food addiction”?
I offer MY OWN EXPERIENCE and personally VERIFIED INFORMATION, telling you:
- What foods contribute to or harm stretching?
- Is dry fasting effective?
- What does it take to get maximum results?
- How to relieve discomfort and improve well-being?
There are many other useful and important tips to help you develop flexibility. LOSING WEIGHT is not easy and not easy, but it is POSSIBLE!
A theoretical video lecture lasting an hour and a half, a recording of the training from 01.12.2018, which I conducted in honor of my ninth anniversary of coaching practice. At the training, I tell about all my conclusions about the process of developing body flexibility, over a long period of teaching stretching and stretching for beginners and professionals in practice.
- Passive stretching.
- Stretching quickly-does it hurt or not?
- To stretch quickly-is it effective or not?
- How long does it take to get on the splits?
- Breathing during stretching?
- The regularity and intensity of TRAINING?
- About two ways of developing body flexibility — children and adults.
- Pain and burning in the stretch?
- Injuries in the stretch?
- Joint crunch?
- Stretching in winter and summer — what is the difference?
- Nutrition in stretching?
- Why do the same people perform the same exercise for the same time achieve different results?
- Why see the final goal that you want to achieve in the process of stretching?
- Consciousness and awareness and its role in stretching?
- Innate and developed flexibility?
- Sleep and stretching.
- The influence of the time of day on the effectiveness of training?
- Efforts during classes — their types and gradation?
- Stretching at home and with a trainer?
- If you haven’t stretched since childhood, is it possible to stretch in adulthood?
- Are all children flexible?