I represent the School of body flexibility development of the most flexible man on the planet Mukhtar Gusengadzhiev.
My name is Slava Komakha. I represent the School of body flexibility development of the most flexible man on the planet Mukhtar Gusengadzhiev, who has been recorded into the Guinness Book – FlexDerekSchool. I am his only certified student and I continue the practice of my coach, providing this method for those, who want to get positive changes of their body. For over eight years of my training experience (2009-2017) have made this method of body flexibility development available in Kiev.
Make a split in seven days
The title of this notice is intriguing, but unfortunately it has nothing in common with reality. Within 6 years of my training practice (2009-2015) dozen times I have heard a question – “In how many days/weeks will I be able to make a split, if I start training with you?”
There are several factors, which influence the terms, which you will need to make one kind of splits, and namely that is the reason, why there is no definite answer to this question.
1. Sex – Men are less flexible then women – but of course there are always exceptions.
2. Age – the older you are – the less flexible you become (more wooden, I would say).
3. The initial fever pitch – I call it this way. Under the “fever pitch” I mean, from which “split” you start to develop it. Some students, who have just come, already have quite a good “natural flexibility”.
4. Your feeling and your conscience reaction to pain. Body flexibility development is connected with uncomfortable body feelings – and namely in most cases with the stinging of your body during the tension. It prevents you from relaxing and as a result from stretching.
5. Women naturally react to pain while stretching more calmly than men. Nature has gifted them this ability, because bearing a child makes much more discomfort in body than stretching.
6. Calmness and reaction to everything happening around. Improving flexibility occurs easier if you are calm, if you have not been put out of temper before the training. It is very important to control your breathing during the training – breath steadily and calmly and always concentrate your attention on what you are doing at the moment. Awareness.
Above I listed the main factors, which influence not only the speed of “split” development”, but influence the flexibility development generally. I give More precise information at my trainings “Flexibility – myths and secrets”, which I held in sport clubs of Kiev and in other cities and
countries in Russian, Ukrainian and English. You can learn more about the next training contacting us.
Making a conclusion of described above, I should say – there is no universal term, which is needed to make any kind of splits. Important things in body flexibility development are calmness, absence of fuss and absence of wish to get a quick result. These are the very factors, which give you that flexibility and split, which you expect. Learn more information at my trainings.
Repost of all my articles – only after my approval, as an author.
Why is there a need for that? What does flexibility give us?
Flexibility and body skills development – what for should we do that and what does it give? – these are the questions, which I hear from every third new student or a person, who is on the verge of making a decision, which sport club, section or gym to choose in order to train their body.
Talking gruffly in a book language – flexibility is increasing amplitude of human body joint movements. And if taking the point further, flexibility and body plasticity – are the foundation of physical development, which gives the freedom of movements, happiness of true body feeling and, besides, it generally revitalizes and rejuvenates the human body.
Moveless life style leads to impairment of circulation, metabolic disturbance, putting on weight and senilism. If you practice body flexibility using your common sense, all processes in your body are normalizing, which, as it may seem, can not be influenced by stretching in any way. For example, digestion, nervous system, blood circulation, metabolism, movements coordination, spatial orientation and much more.
There are always skeptics among us, who are indifferent and lazy. If you are not among them – just try – everyone, who will refer to this article while making an appointment for the first lesson – gets a 10% discount for monthly pass of group trainings.